So, I have been taking a “break” from gaming for the last couple weeks. (By break I mean I’m just focusing on one or two games on the side; Assassin’s Creed III and F1 2020).
Much of my attention has been on Japanese light novels and manga. So far in the last few weeks I’ve read:
- Bakemonogatari Part I
- Sword Art Online, Volumes I-IV
- Overlord, Volume I
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part III, Stardust Crusaders, Volume VII to X
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV, Diamond is Unbreakable, Volume I to II
- Kaguya-Sama Love is War, Volume I to IV
- Sailor Moon, Volume I
- Rosario + Vampire, Volume I
- One Piece, Volume 63
- Granblue Fantasy Volume I and II
- The Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime, Volume I (Light Novel)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part IV, Diamond is Unbreakable, Volume III (Manga)
- Spice and Wolf, Volume I (Light Novel)
That’s a lot of reading for two-three weeks, that’s not including some other side novels. I’ve always been an avid reader, even as a kid…though I have been taking a break for the last 5 years or so. There’s much catching up to do.
At the same time, there’s a lot of anime I want to watch, and JRPGs and other games I’d love to play. Yet there’s always a shortage of time it seems.